Our Shared Service Centre, based out of Liverpool is a hub for transactional activity across multiple companies. Supporting some well known brands such as Kingsmill, Pataks, Blue Dragon across disciplines including Payroll, Accounts Payable, Customer Services and IS, to name a few.
This new role in our Accounts Receivable team is a key role to support the AR Manager and the wider team. The main duties will be delivering an effective Receivables service by supporting and leading the Accounts Receivable Team members in collection of invoices and in line with the Group Accounts Receivable Policy for all relevant businesses within the group.
- Jointly responsible for the operational management of a team of 12 AR Advisors to include day to day workload management and prioritisation; attendance management; weekly account reviews; compiling weekly and periodic reports and KPIs; providing regular updates to the AR Manager and highlighting potential issues/risks when identified.
- Focal point for team member escalated issues, including resolving customer account queries promptly (e.g. customer delivery/pricing/audit issues)
- Ensure the team deliver timely collection of all customer invoices/credit notes/ debit notes and reconcile customer accounts and resolve differences
- Management of overdue invoices with regular ledger reviews
- Account for the correct process of all accounts and processes within department
- Oversee Customer master account control by liaising with Master Data
- Full reporting and analysis responsibility for the Accounts Receivable Credit Application area.
- Manage Credit Application in line with policy
We are looking for someone with significant experience leading people, within a large Accounts Receivable team and a comprehensive knowledge and experience using an ERP System and AR process, using SAP, (ideally Forul8, SAGE SAP/Oracle/Microsoft D365)
You will have exceptional communication skills alongside a sound level of Excel skills and a full understanding of key AR processes.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package with opportunities for career progression within Shared Services. Currently home based, we envisage being back in the office later in the year and can offer flexible working.