Due to an increase in volume at our site in Stockport we’re looking for despatch operatives to join our team and to continue building on our success. As a despatch operative you will provide a professional and efficient service to ensure correct picking, loading and despatch of daily sales orders to meet all customer requirements on time and in full. You will be required to perform these duties whilst minimising costs, providing excellent customer service, adhering to the Allied Bakeries Site Standards and helping drive forward the Safety-First message.
Full time positions will work 4 days out of 7
An average of 40 hours per week.
10 hour shifts covering between 8am and 10pm
Part-time hours are also available.
Allied Bakeries perks;
• Free parking
• The equivalent of 6.6 weeks holidays
• On-site restaurant – available for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Pension Scheme with employer contribution up to 10%
• Health cash plan
• Up to 60% staff discount plus discounts from ABF brands such as Twinings & AB Sports Nutrition
• Cycle to work scheme
• ‘Extra Slice’ – Cashback reward system set up for employees to get discounts of high street brands & supermarkets
• Monthly employee recognition programme
• Loyal service awards
• Childcare support through the Government
• Personal development opportunities to learn and grow at work