Our established IS team based out of Liverpool is looking to recruit an experienced Information Security Analyst. The role will be based within a small security team dedicated to guiding, monitoring and reporting on security threats and ensuring delivery of the solution or mitigating processes.
Responsible for the maintenance of all information security processes required in order to achieve compliance with agreed standards, you will be involved in vulnerability assessment, ensuring risks to security are identified and mitigating controls put in place, and management of delivery of patching over a wide estate in a 24/7 business operation and ensuring risks to security are identified and mitigating controls put in place.
Highly analytical in nature, you will assist in creating the data security roadmaps for the business and the subsequent production of risk analysis and assessments. With good insight and the ability to maintain an objective view, we will be looking to you to deliver independent access reviews and deliver regular updates to both internal and external stakeholders alongside the monitoring and reporting on security vulnerabilities specific to our estate and responding to end user security incidents.
Strong relationship building skills, you will be skilled in building effective networks and liaising with stakeholders to ensure their responsibilities are understood and acted upon, whilst ensuring that this high demand business can remain fully operational.
- Have an-depth knowledge of the data security, privacy, security assurance, risk management, supply chain management issues and controls commonly encountered by a 24/7 365 global business
- Possess a solid understanding of IT Security regulations and standards, et NIST, ISO27001/27002 etc
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effective communicate at all levels
- Highly analytical with motivation to solve problems and experience of report creation and process documentation
- Possess an understanding of security standards and risk management
- Able to take responsibility for and adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic environment, with the ability to multi-task and be pro-active in addressing issues
- Possess technical acumen with knowledge of MS Infrastructure, Active Directory
- Have good previous experience of working in a similar role within Cyber/Information security
- Experience of Cloud security (primarily Azure, 0365)
In return we can offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing field, gaining broad level experience. Working across some major brand names, we offer a competitive salary and whilst we are currently working at home, our return plan includes flexible working options for the future.