Job reference: WAL-CBX-03320
Location: Cardiff Bakery
Closing date: 06/03/2020
Job start date: Not specified
Employment type: Fixed Term
Department: AB CARDIFF
Employer: Allied Bakeries
Hours per week: 48
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Cardiff Depot team as a Delivery Driver, on a fixed term basis. To be part of the delivery or collection of our quality bread products direct to our customer, suppliers and other organisations across various locations.
If you enjoy driving, have the passion for delivering great product, quality customer service and hold an LGV Class C, apply within.
• To engage in the Safety First culture and compliance with AB internal policies and procedures. Driving vehicles to high standards, achieving minimum of 95% schedule adherence and fuel economy
• To comply with all Company delivery and collection procedures, e.g. picking from bulk order load, order adjustment, health and safety while providing excellent customer services.
• Hold an LGV Class C licence and digital tachograph is compliant with all driver legislation
• A reliable team player who is used to working in a manual handling Environment and working on their own initiative.
• Ideally 2 years LGV Class C driving experience is preferable with experience of multi drop deliveries.
• The successful applicant must hold a digital Tachograph card and able to demonstrate understanding of both the Driver Hour Rules and Working Time Directive.
• Computer literate.
The closing date for this job has now passed.