Job reference: SET-TIL-02929
Closing date: 08/03/2019
Job start date: 04/03/2019
Employment type: Permanent
Department: Not specified
Employer: Allied Mills
Hours per week: 42.5 Average
As part of a small team you will work on a 5-week rotating roster to cover a 24/7 packing operation. The successful candidate will have previous experience working in the food packing industry and have gained experience setting up and running an automated packing line. Nice to have skills required to succeed in this position are:
• Self-motivated and contribute to departmental objectives as a member of the Packing Team.
• Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative while considering personal & food safety.
• Interpret and apply written and verbal instructions effectively with good attention to detail.
• Maintain a high standard for quality, health & safety, and housekeeping.
• Participate in continual learning and take every opportunity to advance job knowledge.
• Good IT/PC skills with email, spreadsheet and warehousing based software (SAP for example) experience.
• Physically fit as some lifting of 25kg is required.
• Flexible approach to working hours and work duties in line with efficient operation & company goals
• Carry out routine maintenance and apply first fix to breakdown situations
• Leadership qualities and take informed decisions when faced with non-routine situations.
• Aptitude to learn new skills and apply logical thinking to new situations.
The closing date for this job has now passed.