Job reference: NWT-LSSC-02890
Location: Liverpool Shared Service Centre
Closing date: 30/11/2018
Job start date: Not specified
Employment type: Permanent
Department: IS - Project Delivery
Employer: Allied Bakeries
Hours per week: 37.5
Reporting to the Head of Project Delivery, this is a pivotal role to lead key IS projects across our business, responsible and accountable for end-to-end delivery.
As Project Manager we will be looking to you to ensure professional project leadership across multi-disciplinary teams in the delivery of approved projects and expect that you will have experience of managing the whole project lifecycle being equally able to operate effectively at initial concept design through to release management and go live.
With the ability to take ownership and drive results you will be required to have strong impact and influence on key decisions and must therefore be able to demonstrate both tenacity and sound communication skills at all levels. Responsible for ensuring vendor contact and relationships with regard to project and programme delivery are created and maintained you will be skilled at relationship management coupled with good influencing and impact skills.
It goes without saying that you will be an expert in Project Management methodology, backed by either PRINCE2 or an equivalent project management qualification. Good budgetary management skills and understanding of testing techniques and process, you will be able to demonstrate a track record of successful delivery in complex and demanding environments.
Involved in projects across all our sites, you will be required to travel as and when required, therefore a full UK driving licence is required.
• Manage the delivery of projects within defined methodology, in full, on time and to budget.
• Defines the deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the project
• Ensure the project is delivered within the financial requirements of the company
• Estimates and plans projects from start to finish with built in contingencies
• Compiles and presents project status reports, ensuring a honest and objective view is delivered
• Ensures professional leadership and relationship management across multi-disciplinary teams in the delivery of approved projects.
• Manages, monitors and motivates the cross functional team assigned to the project and instils professionalism
• Manages expectations of both customers and team members
• Liaises with all other departments to ensure good communication and direction is maintained.
• Responsible for ensuring vendor contact and relationships with regard to project and programme delivery are created and maintained.
• Analytical approach to problem solving and solution implementation
• Self-motivating and starting
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Takes ownership and drives results
• Budgetary control within a programme/project environment
The closing date for this job has now passed.