Job reference: WAL-CBX-002710
Location: Cardiff Bakery
Closing date: 01/12/2018
Job start date: 01/09/2018
Salary: £27,500 - £29,500
Employment type: Fixed Term
Department: AB CARDIFF
Employer: Allied Bakeries
Hours per week: 48
Due to our growth, we need multi-drop drivers with Class 2 licences to deliver to our customers around the region. We operate a 5 over 7 shift patterns with start times between 00:00am and 05:30am.
As a Delivery Driver, your role is to deliver our products to our customers on time, in full and in a safe manner. We are passionate about the role our drivers play. Our drivers engage with our customers and they enjoy a great customer relationship and are the professional face of our business.
Safety is of great importance to us - We all take responsibility for the health, safety and wellbeing for each other
• To deliver a high standard of customer service.
• Complete a daily vehicle and auxiliary equipment check before the vehicle leaves site using the agreed Nil-Defect sheet and report any defects using the agreed vehicle defect procedure.
• Deliver Allied Bakeries and any other third party products on time and in full within the agreed time windows to ensure service level agreements are maintained.
• Ensure all relevant documentation including delivery notes, proof of delivery, and credit notes are returned to site on a daily basis and are completed accurately with relevant signatures unless instructed otherwise.
• To drive efficiently to meet our Company standards.
• To contribute effectively in a team environment.
• To always adhere to the Company Safety First Policy.
To excel as a Delivery Driver in our organisation, we ask that you possess;
• Full Class 2 licence necessary.
• A minimum of 21 hours of Driver CPC training.
• Great customers focus with a flexible and adaptable approach to deliver outstanding results.
• Experience of working in a multi-drop environment.
• Minimum of 1 year’s driving experience as a LGV driver.
• The track record of going the extra mile to please a customer
• A great customer focus with a flexible and adaptable approach to deliver outstanding results
The closing date for this job has now passed.