Job reference: SLE-SBX-02705
Location: Stevenage Bakery
Closing date: 29/06/2018
Job start date: 06/08/2018
Employment type: Permanent
Department: AB STEVENAGE
Employer: Allied Bakeries
Hours per week: 37.5
Key Tasks include:
• To produce a production plan to the required production volume and customer requirements, ensuring that production meets the sites commitments to volume, quality, cost and product range.
• To lead change and generate continuous improvement in product cost, quality and service.
• To develop, manage and deliver a profit and capital plan to meet the requirements of the business, effectively manage and meet budgetary requirements within Manufacturing and pro-actively identify opportunities to reduce costs.
• To improve and maintain a safe working environment ensuring those on site are fully aware and comply with all Health and Safety standards, company and legal requirements. E.g. COSHH, HACCP.
• To develop and coach the manufacturing team to deliver against SMART objectives and achieve results.
• To ensure process controls and quality systems are established, effective and meet the company standards.
• To be an active member of the senior management team on site, fully participating in activities required, operating within multi-functional and cross site teams to achieve business goals.
• To play a lead role in major site initiatives or projects and co-ordinate their successful introduction.
• Create a high performance culture within manufacturing enabling others to succeed through rigorous people succession planning and performance management processes.
• Support the Site Leader in leading and developing the implementation of a site quality strategy and consistently deliver consumer winning quality within the marketplace.
• To network with other colleagues on site and within Manufacturing as a means of sharing good practice and resolving issues.
• To manage people effectively and in compliance with AB internal policies and procedures.
The closing date for this job has now passed.