Job reference: SET-SBX-02638
Location: Stevenage Bakery
Closing date: 25/01/2019
Job start date: 04/02/2019
Salary: £21,996 - £26,559
Employment type: Permanent
Department: Not specified
Employer: Allied Bakeries
Hours per week: 45
• To ensure accurate picking, assembly and loading of products to the right vehicle.
• To minimise damage to product, removing and replacing any products with visual damage to ensure customer receives quality product.
• To maintain daily stock rotation.
• To alert the Line Manager of any shortages or issues affecting customer orders.
• To meet, contribute and accurately record the Key Performance Indicator’s associated with Despatch.
• To work individually and as part of a team to meet distribution deadlines.
• To maintain a clean and a safe environment adhering to “Clean As You Go” Policy, meeting the agreed standards in hygiene and housekeeping.
• As required, to ensure the efficient and safe use of Fork Lift Trucks and other MHE (Manual Handling Equipment), adhering to internal procedures for maintenance and use.
• Identify areas that have a potential associated risk to food safety and raise and action accordingly.
• Reporting of defects or potential hazards to immediate Supervisor / Manager in a prompt and timely manner
• To report faults to immediate supervisor, Use of the EAM system where applicable.
• Follow instruction, training, procedures and guidelines set out by site / department.
• Identity ideas for improvements through despatch, quality of product or cost.
Qualifications and experience
• Previous experience of working in a warehouse environment is desirable.
• To hold a current Fork Lift Truck licence is desired.
• Numerate and Literate.
• Basic Food & Hygiene Awareness.
• Attention to Detail.
• Drive for results.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Team Focus.
• Enthusiasm and determination to meet required standards.
• Flexible approach to working.
Hours and Terms and Conditions
The standard weekly contract will be 45 hours per week.
The closing date for this job has now passed.