Job reference: NID-BBX-02520
Location: Belfast - Bakery
Closing date: 27/01/2018
Job start date: Not specified
Employment type: Permanent
Department: AB BELFAST
Employer: Allied Bakeries
Hours per week: Average 48 hrs per week
Position: Relief Van Sales Driver
Location: BELFAST Salary: £26,461
The role: To provide our customers with a market lead service, maximizing sales whilst minimizing waste.
• To carry out and complete a daily vehicle check before the vehicle leaves site using the agreed pre use check sheet and report any defects to the VMU department using the agreed vehicle defect procedure
• To be able to provide proof that all breaks have been taken in line with the Road Traffic Directive and the EU Drivers Hours Regulations by recording breaks on a Digital Drivers Card
• To ensure that if requested at the road side the required tachograph records can be produced to enforcement officers
• To adhere to Company Key Control procedures
• To maximise sales and contribute to sales growth of the company brands.
• Develop close working relations with key decision makers within store.
• To check load against interim load summary and amend any variances using load claims to ensure that all stock is accounted for.
• All notes, proof of delivery, and credit notes end of day documentation should be returned to site on a daily basis and signed where necessary.
• To ensure all products are correctly charged to the relevant customer and record any returned in-date stock in the stock summary
• To ensure Allied Bakeries and any other third party products are delivered on time and in full within the agreed time windows
Qualifications and Experience:
• Current driving licence with category C1
• Driver Qualification Card (CPC)
• Numerate and literate
• Customer service skills, influencing skills, persuasiveness, sales ability and communication skill
• One year’s experience of delivering to, or of working in a sales environment
• One year’s experience of delivering to or of working in a sales environment within the food retail sector
• One year’s driving experience at C1 or C level
• A digital drivers card
• Merchandising experience
Apply at: www.alliedjobs.co.uk
Closing Date: 27th January 2018
The closing date for this job has now passed.