Job reference: NWT-LSSC-02463
Location: Liverpool Shared Service Centre
Closing date: 24/03/2018
Job start date: 02/04/2018
Employment type: Permanent
Department: IS - Control and Assurance
Employer: Allied Bakeries
Hours per week: 37.5
A key member within a small cohesive team, the job holder will have specific responsibility for:
• The definition of portfolios, programmes, and projects.
• Advice on the development, production and maintenance of business cases; time, resource, cost and exception plans.
• The tracking and reporting of programme/project progress and performance and the capability to facilitate all aspects of portfolio/programme/project meetings, workshops and documentation.
•Using recommended portfolio, programme and project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking.
• Setting up project files, compiles and distributes reports.
• Providing administrative services to project boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings.
• Providing guidance on project management software, procedures, processes, tools and techniques.
- Demonstrable experience working in a portfolio, programme or project office environment
- Working knowledge and experience of the complete project lifecycle
- Providing project support to PMs on small/medium projects
- Working in a structured PMO framework
- Working with Microsoft Office tools, including Project
Recognised project, programme, or portfolio management qualification. Such as, PRINCE2, MSP, APM, etc.
The closing date for this job has now passed.